www.liondancing.org Forum Index www.liondancing.org
Lion Dancing Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Practice Lion Head, Mini Lion Dance Drum+Dit Da Jow for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.liondancing.org Forum Index -> Personal Offers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the_lionman_uk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Practice Lion Head, Mini Lion Dance Drum+Dit Da Jow for sale Reply with quote

Hi I'm in the Uk and I have a Chinese Southern lion head for sale. It's just a bare bone cage with DIY work over the cage. The cage I think is from an original lion and to be fair the DIY work isn't bad and good for a practice head as damaging newer ones can't be good. The head is also heavier and more hard wearing than the modern ones (in the Uk at least) I think due to the materials that have been used. It doesn't look as good as a newer modern one and probably couldn't be used for a demo but as a practice head it's pretty good. It's heavier weight also gives a better workout so if you then use a newer and lighter head for a demo you'll be better. There's no tail but still. Postage would be done cheaply at cost and could probably only be posted within the Uk.

I also have a Chinese Lion Dance type oriental decorative drum + sticks. It's a mini ornamental replica + playable. Approx 8" by 6" in excellent Condition. This could be posted abroad if anyone was interested from outside the Uk.

Finally I have several bottled brand new, unopened + sealed Dit Da Jow Iron Palm formulas and herbs if you're into Iron Palm and or any conditioning. The bottled formulas came from the states / USA and can be viewed online. I got them from Shen Martial Arts.com. The difference here is that there would be no Priority shipping rates like from the Shen site which really does significantly lower any prices that I would charge. I know this applies mainly if any Uk buyers were interested but these could be posted abroad if anyone was interested from outside the Uk. These would be lower than the Priority shipping rates on the Shen site for any country outside the Uk apart from the USA. Again I would do any postage and shipping at cost and as cheaply as possible.

I'm sorry about the long post, just thought some explanation is sometimes better than too little.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.liondancing.org Forum Index -> Personal Offers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: