www.liondancing.org Forum Index www.liondancing.org
Lion Dancing Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lucky Dragon Supplies
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.liondancing.org Forum Index -> Community Review
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bkn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone else awaiting heads from lucky? I can't wait to get mine.
luckydragonlionsupplies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for the delay its still in u.s. customs will update when clear if you have any question please email me at luckydragonlion@yahoo.com thanks
luckydragonlionsupplies

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: August 2011 NEW LIONS Reply with quote

august 2011 NEW LIONS

New shipment just arrive over 300 Lions , Dragons , Drums and other stuff in stock will update pic soon

Also, attention to all Southern California lion dance troupes, I will
be in Southern California end of August if anyone interested in making a purchase all shipping is free. pls call asap thanks

pls email me what you need and i'll check if we still have it instock thanks

If you would like to come by to the shop and view the lion heads, please send me a date and time you would like.
(415) 806-8869
Fax (415) 642-8081
luckydragonlion@yahoo.com
bkn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received my new lion from Lucky after only three months. It looks great and I can't wait to use it. He was very helpful and I will definitely order from him again.

[/img]
luckydragonlionsupplies

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all i would like to thanks everyone who purchased Lion Heads and equipment from me. After one month of business I have around 50 Lions heads left for sale. If anybody would like to make a purchase please let me know as soon as possible before i run of out Lion heads and this the perfect opportunity for anyone to buy new Lion heads or equipment right in time for Chinese New Year. Also for any one who wants to put in special orders please let me know because the deadline is end of October 2011 Chinese new year is on Jan 23 2012

pls email me what you need and i'll check if we still have it instock thanks

If you would like to come by to the shop and view the lion heads, please send me a date and time you would like.
(415) 806-8869
Fax (415) 642-8081
luckydragonlion@yahoo.com
dchan51091

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: good quality lions Reply with quote

I just bought 17 lions from them. great quality.

littletiger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our school order from this company a few time and every thing were great till this year's order. Mad

We ordered 5 lions , 1 dragon, 1 custom dragon ball and 3 practice lion heads. We got our lions and dragon but never received the 3 practice lion heads or the custom dragon ball. We placed the order in the summer of 2011 and the shipment came in August.

In the August shipment, they claimed the 3 practice lion heads and the dragon ball was lost during shipping because they were trying a new shipping company and they were shipped separately from our lions and dragons. They said they will reorder them in the December shipment so we agreed. So December shipment came and we tried everything emailed, texted, msg, pm, leave msg on his facebook wall and phone them a number of times.

NO one replied!! We paid everything in full amount and we waited for half a year since our last order. The funny thing is they will reply other ppl posts on facebook but never ours.

After posting here we finally got a reply. Apparently the practice lion got damage from shipping and got return from the December shipment because they pack all 3 lions in one box?

Please refund the 2 adult practice lion heads and ship us the dragon ball, that we paid in full and we still have credits from the damage lion with the wrong tail. We do not want to wait anymore.

www.vclda.com
www.facebook.com/vcldt
luckydragonlionsupplies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: OCTOBER 2012 NEW LIONS ARRIVE Reply with quote

Good News
2012 lion dance supplies will be coming this Friday Oct 26 will Post pix asap if you need to Order Please Let me know thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.liondancing.org Forum Index -> Community Review All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: